Saturday nights League Cup Final against Coleraine at the National Stadium will be an exciting and much anticipated event and we want you all to have an enjoyable experience on the night. To help in making the night the success the following points are for Crusaders supporters who will be making their way to the game.
* Gates open at 6pm (Match starts at 7.30pm)
* Crusaders supporters will be seated in the West side of the South Stand (towards the Kop End)
* Crusaders supporters are asked to enter via the Boucher Road side of the Stadium.
* Turnstiles are situated to the right of the Olympia Lesiure Centre as you look at the Stadium
* Entry to the ground is by ticket only
We hope you all have a great night and we return victorious to the Shore Road later in the evening.